Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in India

Sir, if an advocate not filling the apeal after taking fee and vakalatnamaa and also misguide that he filiing the apeal but due to workload it takes time. but after passing 535 days we know that advocate misguid us and not filling apeal. so in this situation what we can do in MACT case 88% permanent disability .

Asked on 5/10/13, 1:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

File a Complaint with Bar Association - within whose jurisdiction the concerned advocate is practicing. And change the advocate, before it is too late, you can file appeal also by filing a delay condonation application, where you can give the reason that your lawyer did not file appeal in spite of fees having been paid to him.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in India