Legal Question in Military Law in India

if once got the divorce is there any possibility to apply to high court

Asked on 11/11/13, 11:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

An appeal against the decree can be filed to the high court.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 11:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in India