Legal Question in Military Law in Pakistan

Salam sir iam deserter fm security forces .can i go abroad or my name is also in ecl

Asked on 11/26/18, 6:40 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

No you can.

But you can file writ in high court and delete your name from ecl.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/18, 4:08 am
Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

i do not think it is there.

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 12/06/18, 5:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Pakistan