Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

i want to file a pil against human rights violation of medias,how can i send my petition online and what is the format of the petition.i ma from kerala

Asked on 10/25/13, 11:51 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

A PIL needs a thorough research otherwise it is not going to be admitted by court. Kindly confirm that by consulting some lawyer. I can provide you the format.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 9:01 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If you don't have any personal interest you can file a public interest litigation .You should hire a lawyer for this purpose.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 11:57 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You may have to file it by your self or through a counsel, but have to be filed in the High Court or the Supreme Court in Hard copies. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 6:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India