Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

Hi to all lawyers ,

I am 32 old woman. 2 years back I was in relationship with a man. I am north indian , he is south indian , we met online. I trusted him. We were about to marry but as we met online i asked about his qualification documents. He ignored and i got to know that he is fraud. I refused to marry. He used to visit me in my hostel, I am also working and at reputed designation.

Now he found my number somehow and now smsing me. He is saying that talk to me either i will complain at ur workplace and to your parents that we had physical relations. He is saying he will prove through webcams of my hostel.

I am married now and really happy with my hubby. He did nt know abt my marriage. He is abusing in smses. What should i do ???? Kindly help !!!!

Asked on 7/26/14, 2:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you need not worry about him as stalking is also a punishable offence. you may seek a lawyer s help and he would send a legal notice to him asking him to refrain himself from blackmailing you.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/14, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India