Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

Hi, i m now 23 years old, my elder brother who is 31 ruined my childhood by beating me, threatening me. Trust me, its not ordinary sibling fight. He even beat me with belt, and beat me up like anything when i was 17 to split property. Now after so much years can i do anything legally abt it?

Asked on 4/16/14, 7:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

What is the position now??You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 4/16/14, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India