Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

Hi, I am suffering from my existing relation. I am in a relation with a girl since 6 months. There was no commitment in our relation. Whatever we had, we had with mutual consensus. There were no forceful or inducing things in the relation. Even our friend do know about it. I do not like drunkard behavior. She keeps on threatening me if I try to leave the relationship. She keeps on calling and finding the way to be with me overtime. I tried to tell her that I do not want to continue because of your stubborn nature. She also had a bipolar depression syndrome. She is abusing me, creating a scene at my flat after getting drunk.

She also provokes me that I should manhandle as she keeps on abusing about my mother and family. I am too tired because of her nature. I explained her that its not possible to continue as our nature doesnt match. We had a fight multiple times on this issues. She behaves like a mental patient if i ask her to breakup. She tried to manhandle me several times. She had done all this scene and drama in her previous relationships as well. I keep on getting more than 50 calls including my rommie. I just seek help what should I so? I am too worried and not able to focus on professional life. Sometime I also feel like to call local Police station, but fears has girls have lots of trick to put false allegations and get safe. I am having a disturbed days since months.

Please please advice.

Asked on 10/21/13, 11:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

this is an emergent situation you need a lawyer in person online advice wont help you all the issues have social connectivity they need to be assessed and then only any advice can be given.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 4:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India