Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

I'm an unmarried 24 yr old girl. I have been unfairly accused of sexual relations with a friend. This has caused great emotional distress and long term future repercussions. Are there any laws by which I can take action against the miscreants?

Asked on 3/19/14, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may file a suit for defamation

Read more
Answered on 3/21/14, 7:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India