Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Is it advisable to ask for replacing Judge in an ongoing case?

Asked on 6/14/13, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

A litigant has no authority to request replacement of a Judge. And attempt this only if you have substantial valid reasons for making your request to replace the Judge, and also be prepared to lose the case if your request is turned down.


Read more
Answered on 6/15/13, 4:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India