Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have been advised through this page to obtaine certificate of relinquishment of right on property and surrender the same in favour of my uncle. The Advocates here are not comfortable with this who is advising me to obtain Gen.POA. Please provide a sample certificate of relinquishment.

Asked on 6/16/13, 5:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Property transactions (purchasing and selling) should never be done through a general Power of Attorney (POA) as invariably disputes arise regarding the title. A Certificate of relinquishment of right is an undertaking detailing the property and the extent of ownership of the relinquisher stating that the owner unconditionally relinquishes his right and title in the property in favour of __________.


Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 5:49 am

dear client..

If you need the copy do mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India