Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

we have a agriculture plot in karjat in my Dad, Mom, Sister & my name. My Dad has passed away and want to remove his name from 7/12 extract. Please guide

Asked on 8/05/13, 9:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates


Contact local department with death certificate and will or partition decree.

If your father has died without WILL than his share will vest with your mom.

With Regards

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 11:39 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Process the deletion of your father's name from the property in the record of the Tahsildar / District Registrar by submitting a self attested copy of your father's Death Certificate and getting the deletion recorded in the 7/12 utara of the property and retaining only three names thereon.


Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 7:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India