Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

While booking flat agreement paper(between builder and owner) contains only husband's name.And on loan papers wife is co borrower and husband is primary borrower then on whose name house will be registered. Can we do registry on the name of both husband and wife?

Asked on 5/21/13, 2:05 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Registration is done in single name only wherein the first named person in the agreement is treated as the owner of the flat, and the flat is registered in his / her name. Registration cannot be done in two joint names.


Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 5:24 am

dear client....

yes it can be done either in single name or in joint name as per ur wish... for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 6:36 pm
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

May be.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 3:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India