Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Philippines

I build a house owned by my grandmother and grandfather who are deceased already year 1997 and 2010. Last year when the 8 heirs of my grand mother and grand father decided to have an equal share and the share of my father is used to build the house for them. But last year sept 04, 2012 the neighbor complaint that the post of the house we build was encroach on their property, which they already have a fence first before we put the post on their behind. Since start they always see everyday the construction of the house and now that were already almost in 2nd floor they complaining to remove the post without COURT ORDER and they only talk and talk bad words and they will not allow us to continue the said construct. Its been a year and until now we are not finish to build the said house.


1. What legal remedies we can do, so that we continue the construction of the house.

Asked on 7/09/13, 12:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Go to barangay and if not resolve ask the City Engineer's Office.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Philippines