Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My daughter recently died..can her husband ask for her share in my property legally

Asked on 4/24/20, 4:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

if the daughter was having a share in the property as per law, then the husband and her children can ask for it.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/20, 9:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India