Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear Mr.Prakash

If the society cannot enter into tripartite agreement , then how will the tenant move out of the society.Can the developer enter into a separate agreement with him.Your valuable suggestion is eagerly awaited.

Asked on 5/13/13, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

The flat owner, Society and the Developer enter into a tripartite agreement.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India