Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear sir , we have a land (from mother side) in patna , we want to sale but recently we come to know that my mother's uncle manipulated the tittle of land to his name since my mother and my own grandfather (mother's father) passed away (mother-2002 and grandfather 1978) , what is the way forward originally tittle of land jointly owned by my grandfather and his brother. Plz help

Asked on 9/19/13, 7:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


If your mother's uncle is your grandfather's brother who jointly owned the title of the land with your deceased grandfather, there is no question of any manipulation. The land rightly belongs to him and you do not have any legal rights thereto.


Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India