Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I want establish a factory on relative land ,what kind legal issue will comes out.Though the land is agriculture land. plz give me proper guidance.

Asked on 8/26/13, 10:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You will need to first convert the agricultural land into non-agricultural land so that you can construct a factory shed therein and use it for commercial purpose. You should get a long term lease deed signed with your relative so that you enjoy usage rights on the land.


Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 11:19 am

dear client............

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 2:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India