Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Since my father's death, My mother and sister made a registered release deed to release their share on a residential house in Chennai to me and my brother. My brother has now made a registered release deed to release his share to me. At the time of release, my brother's daughter is a major, does she has any rights over grandfather's property, or just a release deed from my brother to me is sufficient.

Asked on 11/01/21, 12:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

a relinquishment deed needs to be executed by all the legal heirs.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/21, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India