Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

We filed a property division law suit and got preliminary decree and applied for final decree in 2018. In our suit we mentioned only brothers names and ignored sisters names. Sisters are aware of this suit but they did not come to court to claim their share. I am sure my sisters will not come to court. But in case they come then what will happen to my case.

Asked on 8/17/21, 12:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

if they are willing to relinquish their share, they can appear before the court and give a statement to this effect. It is wrong to not to mention legal heir sisters name in the partition suit. The decree may be challenged even at the later stage on this ground alone.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/21, 1:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India