Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

can grand daughter get a share in her grandfather's (father's dad) property ?

Asked on 7/08/13, 3:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

if t grandfather is alive then with his consent

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 9:58 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

she has a right in the joint property.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India