i am pooja from lucknow....want your valuable suggestions on my parental property...details as follows
1. I am housewife age 27 married in 2006 having husband and two kids.
2. i am single child of my natural parent
3. my father retire govt emp. age 70 year
4. he have 30 acre agricultural land which is received from my grand father and also purchased his own earning, One house and bank balance and jewellery.
5. problem is that, my father wants to transfer or give all that above to my uncle and his sons (my father's brother and his sons)
6. can i legally entitled to received that above property how can apply for that in legal way.
1 Answer from Attorneys
Yes, you are legally entitled to inherit your grandfather as well as father's property. You will have to file a suit for partition
Related Questions & Answers
IN Property Development what happens if one owner has ALZEIHMERS Asked 6/09/15, 3:18 am in India Real Estate and Real Property