Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Philippines

am at legal age woman married to a foreigner and we are residing abroad but i have acquired properties in the philippines under my name,lot parcels,buiding and hose, right now we are not ok and planing to seperate to him, what could be the status of my properties in philippines can i sold it with out her cosent or is he intitled to have that property? .T

Asked on 8/19/15, 12:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greetings! Thank you for your question. My answer would be, it depends based on certains facts after getting all the informations needed from you so that i can fully analyzed your case. To better answer your inquiry, kindly send it to my email - [email protected]

Thank You.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/15, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Philippines