Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

is a lower court vested with the power to overrule the decree of specific performance of a higher court in the case of non joinder of the necessaey parties

Asked on 9/20/13, 2:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the higher Court has referred the case back to the lower trial court for reassessment, the lower Court, the higher Court decree of specific performance is set aside.


Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 6:20 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

No. in case the issue is already decided by the higher court.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India