Mother passed about 3 years ago, and her adopted daughter sold a her property in PR. She also bought another house there. The only two biological daughters did not receive their share of the inheritance. The mother did not raise the two biological daughters, and she never supported them financially.
This adopted daughter now wants to sell the grandparent's property (mother's parents). They had three children, including the deceased. Their son, single, is presently living in the property. She wants him out!
One daughter lives in Puerto Rico, and she is ill. The other lives out west.
1 Answer from Attorneys
Please give more details, so we can help you.
1. the adopted daughter was legally adopted or just rise it.
2. The property that she sold was on her name or in name of your mother.
3. Your mother leave testament?
4. Did you or your sister give the adopted daughter an authorization.
5. About the single son that she wants out, if he is the brother of your mother?
With these details maybe we can help.
Related Questions & Answers
What can i do with a house and its mortgage that i inherited Asked 12/24/11, 3:18 am in Puerto Rico Real Estate and Real Property
How it is constitute an easment for a wright of pass. Asked 2/06/10, 2:26 pm in Puerto Rico Real Estate and Real Property