Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

yes....... Mr. Kenneth Wilk is saying right.

For more information about 1 bhk flats in Chennai, India, visit at-

Asked on 9/04/13, 5:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Your visit to a psychiatrist is recommended.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 5:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India