Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My partition suit appeal was decided in my favour as 1/4th share in the undivided property in madras high court but aggrieved parties filed SLP despite there is no merits . OP made distortion of records of originals which are preserved by me and also failed to submit certified copy of judgment despite it was available on their hands. OP removed some contents of judgment copy and submitted typed copy in order to bring petitioners daughter as she is of unsound mind which was already raised in high court and was also decided on conduct of medical team enquiry and thereafter appointed her brother as Guardian. If it will be so OP wifully suppressed the facts of possession of certified copy of judgment, deleting some contents, declared her as a respondent and also engaged separate counsel. These activities are to enjoy the property peacefully still further and to drag on the matter. Are these irregualrities considered as adverse grounds of appeal which is to be dismissed? Please inform your opinion what will be next course of action?

Asked on 6/04/21, 11:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you must have engaged a lawyer in supreme court to contest the SLP. As he is well aware of all the facts and circumstances including all the orders from the courts below, it is advised to clear your doubts with him/her.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/21, 1:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India