Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I want to know what is the process for home transfer in Maharashtra at Satara, that home was my grand-father and he is dead and my father also dead.

Asked on 11/21/13, 9:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

if your father has other legal heirs then have the property probated or all the legal heirs settle amongst themselves and apply for mutation after supplying your father's death certificate to the municipality office. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/21/13, 9:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India