Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have a property and my cousin and illegally constructed a wall on it.

Asked on 9/09/13, 11:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Simply demolish that wall.


Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 12:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India