Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have a property of a certain dimension. Can I split it into 2 and sell one portion of the same.

Asked on 7/15/13, 12:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, if the property is in the nature of land, you can divide the plot into two, get the demarcation & partition recorded with the District Tehsildar, and thereafter sell a portion.


Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 3:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India