Legal Question in Real Estate Law in

The property purshed by my Grand Father with is own money& My Grand Father did a Gift DEed & executed in register office to me. My father is under physically disable. My mother & my self got misunderstand. I constructed the new house on that property with Bank loan. At any point of time Grand father can Invoke that Gift Deed ? or Any chance of cancellation? Please answer to my question. Thanks Žards Santosh

Asked on 2/16/11, 4:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

No revoking of gift Deed and no cancellation too. so relax and enjoy your property.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/11, 5:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in