Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I had purchased agricultural land in Moradabad from some developer later it was converted to free hold land by developer himself, I got registry for same land last year. I was following with developer to help me for Mutation and Encumbrance certificate but they are not cooperating with me, wanted to know if I can myself can apply for both of these and if yes what documents should I SHOULD ask for developer so I donít face any problem in procuring same

Asked on 5/07/13, 12:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You should have a duly registered Conveyance (Sale Deed) in your favor. And his NOC for entering your name in land records.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India