Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hi, i had purchased a flat under auction fron bank of India d. The cidco is not transfering the flat in my name since bank I'd India has not taken any permission for auction of flat which is under 12.5% scheme. i am ready to pay transfer fees.

1) bank has given me registeration certificate of old owner & possesiuon certifacte as well as Sale Deed with them. But they are not providing me any Documents required for transfer of flat to my name.? ( Indemnity bond etc) is there any section under which i can ask bank to give me required documents,Under SARFAESI Act 2002.

How can I do cidco transfer now

Asked on 8/23/19, 12:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ajesh Anand Ajesh Anand

File a securitization application under section 17 of SARFAESI ACT before Debt Recovery Tribunal having jurisdiction array the bank and cidco as parties

Obtain judgement which will be binding .

Read more
Answered on 9/19/19, 6:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India