Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pakistan

My question is related to our home. Some of relatives have prepared fake documents and trying to claim fake ownership. I want to talk to an expert lawyer where I can tell him/her details of the matter to seek best possible advice.

Asked on 2/07/19, 11:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

You can challenged before the court or can initiate criminal proceedings against culprits. You can contact me @00923110476430 or email us.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/19, 11:34 pm
Salman Khan International Lawyer

FIR is the best solution. I have number of such cases at hand.. You can share details at


Read more
Answered on 3/07/19, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pakistan