Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

we r staying at a chawl from last 20 years,and we pay rent of 200pm ,but now landlord says that you have to quit this place

so my question is can we get the possession on the room and can we get flat if there maybe a new building constructed at our chawls land

can we get a new flat

Asked on 7/05/15, 12:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

File case

Read more
Answered on 7/05/15, 1:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India