Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Respected Sir,

(part 1) I am from Mumbai, suburban area we are living in 6 story building as per Mumbai Municipality plan its 2 wing, wing A and wing B wing, both are joint with each other, in wing A 30 flat and in wing B 2 flat one owner. Member of B wing is not a member of the society and he did not paid maintenance for this we register case against him in Respected Registrar office but he win this case and we challenge order of Respected Registrar in Respected High court Mumbai till the date case not come on board.

(Part 2) Now second problem is come in our society is, we are going for conveyance when we received new land plan from Mumbai Municipality it changed after 15 years and B wing is raw house there is stamp from Mumbai Municipality plan change from March 2012. How this happened our society don't know for this we submit RTI in Mumbai Municipality in March 2013 till today we did not received any information from Mumbai Municipality.

Here I request to you please give me right guidance what can do our society to

change this plan in origin

Here I request to you please send me your guideline as early as possible I am waiting fro reply.

Thank You,

From Mumbai.

Asked on 9/04/13, 11:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client....

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:52 pm

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

One needs to study the documents before advising you, contact a local lawyer for appropriate advise.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 6:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India