Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Selling my self acquired property. Purchaser's side advocate insisting for my son's signature on the sale deed as witness/consenting witness. He is studying abroad. Is it legally necessary.

Asked on 5/16/18, 11:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Purchaser's request for the son to attest the sale document(s) as witness is legally valid and justified. If he is abroad, you can ask him to send his "No Objection Certificate" to the sale and transfer of the property to the buyer.


Read more
Answered on 5/17/18, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India