Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India


Myself Anshu . there was a house in the name of my Grandfather. He had 2 sons & 2 daughters. 1 Son and 1 daughter are no more . My Uncle (chacha) is denying to give anything from thet house. I am not able to bear Legal expenses.How can i get Registered our part in my mother,s name.We want to sell that part of that house. how can we sell?and how can we get Property papers in my mothers name.


Anshu Gupta

Asked on 6/22/13, 12:20 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Anshu,

If your grandfather has not Willed the property to your chacha, then each of his siblings are entitled to an equal 1/4th share in his property by way of demarcation and partition of the property vide a Succession Certificate obtained by all the legal heirs. Thereafter, you should get your 1/4th share in the property transferred and registered in your mother's name and then sell it, if she so desires to.


Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 5:20 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

You may go for a partition suit.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 9:19 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

If you or your mother follow under specified class entitled to legal aid, approach legal aid cell.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 11:16 pm


you need to file partition suit and if you cant bear expense contact legal aid...

for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 12:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India