Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Sir we are 3 brothers have combine property. approx. 1000 sq.ft. house. It's a old house. From so many it's not possible to build it because of disunity. But now I want to build it. I want to build separately of my part. Is it possible? Can my brothers prevent it do so?

Asked on 6/14/13, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can build your part after proper legal partitioning of the property has been done, and with prior local Municipal approvals thereafter. You may payoff your two brothers share at the prevailing market price and get the property in your name.


Read more
Answered on 6/15/13, 4:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India