Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Sir, My grandfather( passed away) has 4 son's( A, B,C( passed away), D) and 1 daughter .He has framed a partition for all immovable assets and registered it. Except B all the family member's signed in the partition. Now B is claiming as he has not signed the partition and it is not valid. But B has enjoying the allotted properties and claimed for name change of allotted properties and sold few properties also. My question is whether the partition is valid and effective or not. Kindly clarify my doubt.

Asked on 2/25/22, 1:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may file a suit for partition and also seek injunction so the properties are saved from third party intervention.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/22, 9:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India