Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Sir, I had purchased a land 13 years ago and we had got the registered sale deed along with photocopies of many old documents. It is now found that we had not got the MOTHER DEED. Can i get a copy of the same from a government sub registrar department because i am not able to approach the seller for the same. If not, what will be the other option to get a copy of the MOTHER DEED of my property. Thanks

Asked on 8/31/13, 1:21 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

On payment of the registration charges of your land, you will get the entire chain of documents from the Tehsildar / District Registrar's Office. You will also get an attested true copy of the first deed from the same office.


Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 1:28 am

dear client...

contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 2:59 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

if you have no and date then you may apply for the same and will get it. if need any paid help / assistance u may call on 09587744142. fee is rs 1500/-

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 3:32 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Certified copy of registered sale deed is available to anybody from the concerned registration office.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 12:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India