Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hi Sir , I have purchased resale flat by making registration on 15th june 2013 , but later I come to understand that Builder had made fraud in building , so I need to cancel aggrement with owner , pls. reply how much amt. i will get refund from STAMP DUTY paid 2,40,000/- & Regist. amt of 30,000/-

Asked on 7/26/13, 1:48 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client.............

Since the registration has been done so you are not entitled for any refund from stump duty ..... you need to file a case against the builder and the owner . for details contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 3:11 am

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

firstly send legal notice & then file complaint to police

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India