Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

sir please refer to my earlier quaries dated 23/08/2013 & 26/0813 and your valuable reply25/08/13 and 26/08/13. it is to inform you that the court had already made registary in faviour of claiment after the court hearing from 1996 to 2010 and finally dakhil-kharij in 2013 and cancel our registary of 2004 and also give the possession to the claiment thrugh authority like Ammin/patwari etc..

Sir kindly provide the precedent in such case...

Thank you....

Asked on 8/26/13, 9:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

I need not fend too deep into the matter. Simply, if you have paid monies to the seller for the property, you should get whatever monies you have paid towards its purchase as compensation.

If the Court has ordered registry in favour of the claimant, the same Court can also pass an order that your monies should be refunded by the seller who took it on the false pretext that he / she was entitled to sell you the property.


Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 10:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India