Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Sir, My sister is marrying against the wishes of our parents. Can my father debarr her from his property. My father is having the house on his own name.

Asked on 6/27/13, 5:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your sister enjoys the birthright to select a life partner of her choice. Your father can certainly debar her from her share in his property if he so wishes to, but normally, parents treat all their children at par.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 5:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India