Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

sir/ma'am, i want to ask a legal question regarding property agreement. my question is that if anybody do the one year agreement of his home and the buyer party gives the half amount of the property in advance to the seller party, and in the agreement it is describe that the buyer party gives half amount of the property and at the end of the agreement period, the buyer party will give remaining amount and than full property registration will be made, and the buyer is the owner of the property, but if the seller party disagree or don't want to sell his property by any reason and wanted to cancel the agreement in the agreement period or at the end of the period, and gives back his advance money and also gives the interest on that money for one year but buyer doesn't take that money and he is disagree to take money and he wants many more amount than that of his legal interest which is legally payble or he said that i will sued in the court and court will do the full registration of that property in the remaining amount and than he is the owner of the property legally without any problem so, please suggest me good solution of this problem, thank you.

Asked on 5/21/13, 7:10 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client...

Yes u can sue him for breach of contract for any further query mail me at [email protected]

with regards


Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 7:47 pm

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

An amicable mutual settlement or Court proceedings are the options.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 2:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India