Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

If the society is registered at Delhi according to by laws they can sell through memorandom.Do they need permission to sell there property which is located at Uttarakhand

Asked on 8/05/13, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

An Owner of a flat / shop / office in a Society irrespective of where it is located, does not require the permission of the Society to sell his / her property vide a registered Agreement for Sale with the purchaser.


Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India