Legal Question in Securities Law in Pakistan

A.a ...m living with joint family in my inlaws...But i cant lv with m living with my mom dad.. my hubby wants to snatch my son of 2 mnths..can he snatch my baby

Asked on 8/25/16, 2:24 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

Answer given already, but if you want to discuss this in detail , you can call on my cell : 0323-4638149.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 4:01 am
Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

no he cant snatch. get protection via court. easy and simple.. email us [email protected] 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 8/26/16, 5:40 am
Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

get court's protection.

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 9/01/16, 12:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Pakistan