Legal Question in Securities Law in India

If I am investing a huge money on a company and if they run away with my money then what should i do? i mean what are the legal ways to prevent such disaster?

Asked on 4/26/14, 9:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

if they disappear then whom will you prosecute. ensure that the address of the directors are correct and not fake find out about the company invest if you are sure obout its financial soundness.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/14, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India