Legal Question in Securities Law in Pakistan

I can't live with my in-laws.mri shadi ko 4 saal ho gy..mry in laws sy hmary PBMs khtm ni hota..mra husband separate ni rkhta mjy or ab mjy divorce Dy k baby snatch krna chahta h..Kia wo mra baby ly skta h? and my husband wants to snatch my baby of 2 months can he snatch my baby according to law please tell me I m very tense.

Asked on 8/24/16, 9:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

Answer given already.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 3:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Pakistan