Legal Question in Securities Law in India

if my wife is not with me from last 7 years, if i get 2nd marraige is this ligal

Asked on 11/25/13, 2:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If your wife is not with you from last seven years and you want to marry again then you have to divorce your first wife then only you can marry again legally.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/13, 2:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India