Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

I am being blackmailed and harassed by an ex boyfriend. I am married and fell in love with this guy only to realise that he is not right. He calls all weird hours and constantly gives blank calls. Hits me , rings the doorbell at strange hours.

Asked on 8/12/13, 12:40 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may make a written complaint to the local police giving complete call details. If you do not plan to go to Police immediately, you may start recording his calls in your mobile phone.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 9:00 pm

First of all dont be afraid.

Immediately tell your husband that someone is harassing you and he was your friend before marriage. Else you can dictate this fact to your local police also and provide them his cell number and if possible, his photo also. Blackmailing is an serious offence and police will nabe him within a day.

Good luck.

If need any assistance then may approach me at

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 7:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India